* Change default size of images?
@ 2011-03-08 11:28 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2011-03-08 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I want to change the default size of imanges when exporting to LaTeX -
how can I do this?

I know about,

#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=5cm

but as I have a lot of images, it would be much easier to change the
setting for the whole document.
In addition, my images are in a table and I would have no idea where
to put the #+ATTR_LaTeX...

Cheers,

Rainer

--