Hi Jordi, we do seem to be having a slowness issue with the Dropbox API. I'm working with the Dropbox developers to see what could be causing that. I usually split large projects into their own files, you can configure which files get considered for the agenda by examining this section of the org-mode manual for MobileOrg: http://orgmode.org/org.html#Pushing-to-MobileOrg http://matburt.net On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Jordi Inglada wrote: > Hi all, > > I am learning to use Mobileorg for Android these days. I find the > application extremely useful. > > I am using Dropbox as a staging area and everything works > (push/pull). However, I have an annoying behavior: the synchronization > is *very* slow (up to several hours!). > > I was wondering if this can be due to the size of the org files and > the number of nested outline levels. For example, my work.org file has > over 10,000 lines. > > Does anybody have any similar experience about this? > > Any guidelines on the way of splitting large files? > > A way of not pushing all the agenda files to the staging area? > > Thank you very much. > > Jordi > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >