I tried warping s5-org this morning into slidy-org and I finally got it to work with one small remaining problem. In the resulting HTML I have:
which I want to change to:
What is the best way of changing that? I saw that s5-org is using some jquery rewrites of the xml tree. Is that the best way of solving it? Is there a possibility of doing this change directly in org-mode without javascript? Thanks! Dov On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 04:27, Jeff Horn wrote: > > * A code listing. Splitting up a listing between two pages looses > contents. > > * A tall graph, e.g a flow chart. > > These are great examples of the point of being able to scroll. In > fact, I haven't needed to do either of these yet in my lectures, so I > didn't realize the value of scrolling. > > But if scrolling and zooming are essential... well, those are already > built into the browser, so why not just use HTML (or org-mode > translated to HTML)? > > You can always break up a "slide" by creating different pages and link > them all together. I guess linking is the value added of something > like slidy... > > -- > Jeffrey Horn > Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics > George Mason University > > (704) 271-4797 > jhorn@gmu.edu > jrhorn424@gmail.com > > http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/ >