The approval process is to ensure that the app meets their usage guidelines: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/announcements/6 See the section "Approval Process..." I think the most important thing is that they want to know that I will only store the auth tokens instead of your actual username and password http://matburt.net On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Erik Iverson wrote: > On 12/21/2010 06:25 PM, Matthew Jones wrote: > >> Merry Christmas to all MobileOrg Android users... I am pleased to announce >> the >> 0.5.0 release of MobileOrg for Android. >> > > Great, looking forward to trying it out! > > > >> This release includes support for Dropbox which is the single most >> requested >> feature. I actually finished writing the code for this a few weeks ago, >> but it >> has taken a little while for the Dropbox folks to approve it for release. >> > > Can you briefly describe what this approval process it about? As in, what > exactly are they approving of? That you use their trademarked name in the > app perhaps? > >