Hi, Yet another question (I've had a bunch lately). In my syllabus I have a bunch of headings like this: * Outline: Semester 1 ** Introduction: What is History For? ** History and the Public Sphere ** Recursive Publics ** Abundant Information and the Digitial Divide ** Crowdsourcing (there are subheadings and text in between). While i'm planning I like to move the headings around quite a bit, but it would be nice, while I'm doing that, to still know what date the class meeting will take place on. So I would like to do something like this: * Outline: Semester 1 ** Introduction: What is History For? <2010-09-16 Thu> ** History and the Public Sphere <> ** Recursive Publics<> So essentially, have something like a spreadsheet formula embedded in the timestamp. Does anyone have any ideas how I might jerryrig something like that? It would certainly be helpful to me. Anyay thanks much, again, Matt