On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Venkatesh Choppella wrote: > I would like to include a part of a file (between a given range of > line numbers) instead of the whole file.  Is there a way to do that in > org-mode? It isn't possible to include files using line numbers, as of now. Here's a quick patch that would add this feature. I have tested it with small files and works fine. Can somebody tell me if it looks good? :lines "5-10" will include the lines from 5 to 10, 10 excluded. :lines "-10" will include the lines from 1 to 10, 10 excluded. :lines "5-" will include the lines from 1 to the end of the file. HTH, Puneeth