With help from Richard Moreland, I found my MobileOrg settings were wrong. I had 'Index File' set to Mobileorg/index.org when it should have been just index.org. Thanks for the help. On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Jason Schadel wrote: > I set it up using the Dropbox option. When I try to sync, it only syncs > index.org, mobileorg.org and agendas.org. I looked in the checksums.dat > file and noticed that those files are the only files that use 'md5' to > generate the checksum. The other files use 'shasum'. > > I've tried removing all the files and pushing them again but every time > mobile-org just syncs index.org and mobileorg.org. > > After syncing, emacs shows the new items but after a push from emacs and > resync on the iphone, the items disappear on the iphone. > > I'm using version 1.3 of mobileorg and org-mode version 7.01trans. > > Any ideas? >