Dear Orgers, I would have a question for you. I'm writing more and more documentation in OrgMode (with HTML and DocBook exports) and I'm very happy with it. There's a little hitch though on tables. Org tables are great with one known and documented constraints: it does not accept multi lines [1]. In some types of documents it can be a challenge, however, editing large columns could be a mess too. I'm thinking about a potential alternative and I would like to know if anyone here would know if this can be done with org. ReStructured Text [2] has a nice feature called list-tables. As you can guess from the name, you write a list and an instruction to process it and it creates a table out of the list in the export target. See the ReST documentation for a quick explanation [3]. What is does it to transform a nested list in a simple table. And potentially it would make long list items / table content easy to edit. Does anyone has heard of such a possibility in Org? Many thanks to all! -- Ben [1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#table-multiline-fields [2] http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html [3] http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html#list-table