Hi Bastien, Lately, it's been hectic at work. I'm hoping to get some free time in the next 2 days to send the patches. Thanks, Julius On 18 January 2011 09:17, Bastien wrote: > Hi Julius, > > Julius Gamanyi writes: > > > On and off reader and first time poster. > > Welcome on the list! > > > I previously used the latex outline package and added a few > > modifications to get the output I liked. I added the changes to an old > > stable version of org-mode (org-6.33f), which worked nicely. > > The code is on github: https://github.com/juliusgb/emacs-org-tex-outline > > > > I'd like to add the changes to the current development version. > > Please send a patch to the development version with the change you > propose, many people follow the development version and will be happy > to test your code. > > > Another question: must all the contributions be stored in the contrib > > directory? > > Only useful ones. > > > I added the org-latex-outline.el in the lisp directory because all the > > other output formats, which depended on org-exp.el, org-install.el were > > in the lisp directory. The org-latex-outline.el also depends on > > org-latex.el and I wanted to avoid the sorrow of parting them. > > We can have contributions in contrib/ that depend on code in lisp/, > requiring core librairies from the contributed package is standard > practice - even for exporters (see contrib/lisp/org2rem.el). > > > Maybe there's a better setup that I can use. I'm all ears. > > Please let us know about your code! > > > In addition, I've already signed the appropriate papers with FSF. > > Which will certainly ease things. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >