On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > >>>>> Eric S Fraga writes: > > You can then customise =org-inlinetask-export-templates= to generate > > latex code that basically ignores the inline task. > > For the record, if the goal is to completely ignore inline tasks upon > exporting, you should set org-inlinetask-export to nil instead of > modifying org-inlinetask-export-templates. > > Yes -- I read org-inlinetask.el and saw this setting in the preamble. I added ,--- | (setq org-inlinetask-export nil) `--- to .emacs and it works. John > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas >