* persistent frame for agenda
@ 2010-08-06  0:40 Buck Brody
From: Buck Brody @ 2010-08-06  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could keep my agenda frame from moving
when new frames are opened?  For instance, when I tag something in my
agenda, it usually will alter the position of the current agenda frame.  It
restores after the tagging is completed, but I'd like the agenda to remain
undisturbed.

Thanks