Hi I am about to write an R package, and as I am an org-mode and org-babel user, I would (obviously) like to use org-mode for that. Is there a recommended way of writing an R package in org-babel, or do I have effectively wrap the R code for the documentation etc. into source blocks in babel? Any suggestions how to best proceed? Dream: I would like to have one org file which contains everything (documentation, code, other relevant files) and if I export or tangle the file, I have the package ready. Is there anything like that? Rainer -- NEW GERMAN FAX NUMBER!!! Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany) Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology Natural Sciences Building Office Suite 2039 Stellenbosch University Main Campus, Merriman Avenue Stellenbosch South Africa Cell: +27 - (0)83 9479 042 Fax: +27 - (0)86 516 2782 Fax: +49 - (0)321 2125 2244 email: Rainer@krugs.de Skype: RMkrug Google: R.M.Krug@gmail.com