Does beamer and impressive support scrolling? I assume not as beamer is LaTeX based which also uses fixed paper size. The paradigm of fixed size slides is imho a remnant from a time when slides were "hardware" and placed on a overhead projector. I see no reason why shouldn't be able to scroll a long slide during a presentation if you can't fit it all on a single screen full. Regards, Dov On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 15:17, John Hendy wrote: > > > On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 6:48 AM, Dov Grobgeld wrote: > >> In looking for the perfect slide show generation from org-mode I have so >> far checked the following and found that they have serious problems: >> >> - epresenter - Keyboard gets stuck, little control over display. >> - org-s5 - No support for pages overflowing, e.g. when showing a long >> slides I would like to scroll >> >> What about beamer? To date I haven't found anything I like as much! It > just seems to do about everything... even if that means hunting down the > occasional obscure code to force it to do my will! > > You can combine it with impressive! and do some fantastic things during > presentations: http://impressive.sourceforge.net/ > > > John >