Hi all, I've tweaked the script I recently posted to be a little more complete, and I attach it here. There's a customization part that you need to tweak. I've put some doc for it inside the script. Bastien suggested it should go into Worg. It would be my pleasure to do that but as I've never used git for things like this, and I'm nearing the end of my semester, I'm too distracted with grading to do it now. I will try to get to it once I've finished that stuff. Cheers. Fil -- Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng. Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Ryerson University 350 Victoria St, Toronto, ON M5B 2K3, Canada Tel: 416/979-5000 ext 7749 Fax: 416/979-5265 Email: salustri@ryerson.ca http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/