On Aug 19, 2011, at 11:02 AM, peter.frings@agfa.com wrote: > Good morning gents, > > I think you nailed it. Thanks! > > > * Summary > Having the todo list in a daily view is very convenient, but not provided out-of-the-box. The enabling of it used to be relatively simply with a single variable, but in more recent version it’s now reserved for org-savvy people. Hooray for http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.html OK, I am attaching a patch proposal which will clean this up a bit. It does: - Clean up the variable name include-all, which is confusing for readers of the code - Make `org-agenda-custom-commands' have a default value, which is a block that does put agenda and TODO list into one view. Note that I have changed the sequence from Peter's proposal, I am putting the agenda first - this makes more sense, I think, and also reduces the likelihood that the cursor will be in the TODO list when you are trying to move through time. - I have *not* changes the problem that trying to change time views in the TODO block will not work - this would have required more coding and would create undefined behavior in some block agendas. HTH, please give me feed back. Bastien, let me know if/when I should push this change. Cheers - Carsten