From: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com>
To: Andreas Leha <andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: latex export of source code in lists
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 15:29:01 -1000	[thread overview]

Aloha Andreas,

I gather Nicolas Goaziou has worked some magic so that your example
works with lists now.

I had problems using the listings package in situations where LaTeX
changes \linewidth, as it can do inside lists.  I got bad line breaks
and wasn't able to make them good.  If listings works for you in this
kind of environment, please let me know how you got it to work.

All the best,
Tom