Hi, I want to use org-mode to translate a text from german to englisch. In my current setup I have marked the section with a tag to select either (or both) languages. This works fine for one language. If I want to print both, I have to manually adjust the argument to babel. My solution is to remove babel from org-latex-default-packages-alist and add #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[englisch,german]{babel} Is there a better way to pass two languages to babel? (I could use Xelatex and polyglossia instead, but so far I don’t need any of the special features.) My second question is about the otherlanguage environment. Is there a way to wrap the text with the environment based on the tag? Even with yasnippet that would save a lot of typing. Axel