* Double Spacing Latex Output
@ 2011-10-07 19:07 aditya siram
From: aditya siram @ 2011-10-07 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,
This is probably a really simple question but I'd like to double space my
Latex output. I added #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS:[setspace, doublespace] to the
header and I do have the setspace package, but the output is still
single-spaced. Any ideas?

Thanks!
-deech

* Re: Double Spacing Latex Output
@ 2011-10-07 19:12 ` Chris Malone
From: Chris Malone @ 2011-10-07 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aditya siram; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi deech,

Does including the package and using double space work?

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{setspace}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \doublespacing

If not, what does the exported `.tex` file look like?

Chris

@ 2011-10-07 19:17   ` aditya siram
From: aditya siram @ 2011-10-07 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Malone; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Yes that worked! Thanks for the quick response!
-deech

@ 2011-10-07 19:24     ` Chris Malone
From: Chris Malone @ 2011-10-07 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aditya siram; +Cc: emacs-orgmode