Excellent, thank you for the fast solution to this issue. Will you also work on exporters in contrib, or should I ping the respective authors to do this? - Carsten On 26.9.2013, at 13:48, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> this does look good to me, except that the customize type of >> org-export-with-properties needs to be extended to allow for the >> list of strings. >> >> Please just go ahead and apply it to master, then I and hopefully >> others will test it further. > > Fixed and done. I added an entry in the manual. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou