Dear Tom, Hi. Nice package to achieve fast search! Thank you. If this package can handle `org-directory' having org files, or `org-agenda-files', it is more handy. I currently do this task using `anything-grep-by-name', but it is not comfortable for me because it does not open trees including the query text when touching the searching result. Best regards, Takaaki Ishikawa @takaxp On 2011/12/11, at 17:52, Tom wrote: > This package is a simple variant of > http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-occur-goto.el