Hello, playing around with mac integration and org (using org-mac-protocol) I wrote mac address-book integration. It is slightly based on org-mac-message. It is the first ever lisp and/or applescript I ever wrote, so … but it works. New hyperlink: [[address:BC70B043-0144-4AC1-9FFA-9D33F04C8B8A:ABPerson][Name]], which, when clicked will open the entry in the address book. It works for both persons as companies. Adding a link to org is done using org-remember (and quicksilver). thanks, Alex Attached: a diff to getItemMetadata from org-mac-protocol, and a new file called org-mac-addressbook