* org table export to pdf pagination problem
@ 2010-11-11 17:29 Amit Sethi
From: Amit Sethi @ 2010-11-11 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all , I am newbie to the org-mode. I just today to create
a pdf file from the org-table I had. However I found that the page
did not paginate properly and only part of the data that was visible on the
buffer was converted into pdf. I am attaching the org file and the resultant
pdf. May be there is something I am doing wrong here but I really don't know.

P.S My org-mode version is 7.01h

--
A-M-I-T S|S