Hi everyone, we do not have an issue tracker for Org. However, if you have some time to help, the file with open issues that need attention can be found here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html Note that I do not enter every issue into this file. Normally I wait and see if a report gets addressed on the mailing list, and only if that does not happen, than I make a note in this file. I think this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better handle on the list. If you feel that this is not going well enough and if I am missing important reports in this way, let me know and we will find a better solution. Some of these bugs still need confirmation by a second party, and patches are always welcome. If possible, reply in the original thread, while still mentioning the bug number in the above link. Regards - Carsten