[ For some reason, an answer posted yesterday seems to have been lost. Rewriting/reposting... ] Nice answer ! I suppose that this is more a misdesign than a bug (limited goals of Dyalog,that emacs-jupyter cannot alleviate). Your suggestion worked. But now, I have to pass to my `:post` function various arguments that a "normal" source block handler should have done. Is there a way for the `post` function to access the (say..) `:results`, `:file`, etc... arguments of the source block ? Sincerely, -- Emmanuel Charpentier