Hi Ihor Can it be installed like any other elisp package? I thought I could go using the web browser to the address showed in the manual: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/org-mode.git And from there to download the org-mode package, and the to load it, but I can't download it. Is it necessary to build it, or to use git? This would be above my head. Best On 30/01/2024 21:11, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > ypuntot writes: > >> I need to update orgmode to the version 9.7. >> Could you please help me with some links or instructions? > https://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html >