Hi, I'd like to modify the frame title in beamer export based on properties or priority as this is possible in latex export. In latex export, one can set the variable org-latex-format-headline-function to the name of a function that creates the content of the headline. I was able to use this in latex export. As beamer export is derived from latex export I had hoped that this would automatically work for beamer export as well, but this is not the case, the headlines in beamer export are not modified. A second question is, whether one could also use properties to format the headlines. The arguments of the user supplied function include tags, but not properties. Thanks, Martin