On 09-Jan-22 18:46, Andy Moreton wrote: > I use this snippet to set the ob-plantuml.el args to match the > plantuml-mode.el settings: > > (setf (alist-get :java org-babel-default-header-args:plantuml) > (mapconcat #'identity plantuml-java-args " ") > (alist-get :cmdline org-babel-default-header-args:plantuml) > (mapconcat #'identity plantuml-jar-args " ")) > > Hope that helps, > > AndyM Hi AndyM, This is actually very helpful It didn't remotely cross my mind to do something like this. Thanks a bunch! I was using PlantUML from shell to create images to bypass this until now. Of course, a native solution in babel for this is always better. Looking at this, I see that in my initial post I made an argument only for arguments passed to PlantUML jar, but now I see that the same can be applied for arguments passed to java command/process. Both are customizable in plantuml-mode, but not in ob-plantuml. Maybe we should think about adding a separate var for those also. Regards, -- Dejan Josifović | Дејан Јосифовић Software engineer | Софтверски инжењер https://theparanoidtimes.org () ascii ribbon campaign /\ www.asciiribbon.org