On 05/04/07, Jason F. McBrayer wrote: > > "David O'Toole" writes: > > > I think this means being able to publish static HTML from the various > > views given by the agenda. So for example you could set up a timer to > > publish your agenda each day (assuming you run emacs for months like I > > do) and then if you are away from home, check your website to see the > > HTML agenda. > > Even taking the fancy publishing and timer stuff out of it, it would > be actually quite useful to be able just to export to html (or > whatever other target). For example, to produce printed context > lists for away-from-the-computer contexts. > > So, this is a function I use to htmlize the agenda buffer. Very basic, but works for me to be able to see my TODOs away from my desktop (defun cw-print-agenda () "htmlize org-mode's agenda" (interactive "P") (require 'htmlize) (let ((todo-buffer "*Org Agenda*")) (org-todo-list 0) (set-buffer (htmlize-buffer)) (write-file "~/public_html/Todo.html") (kill-this-buffer) (kill-buffer todo-buffer))) Then I have a cron job to copy that to an external web server. hth, C.