On 08/06/06, David O'Toole wrote: > > > Bugfix release. Should now allow absolute filenames in the :include > directive. > > Thanks. It works. Just one more request, so I can use this with my files spread across many directories. When I have (setq org-publish-project-alist (list '("bright" . (:base-directory "~/bright" :base-extension "org" :include ("/home/chris/bright/chr5/cng/Readme.org" "/home/chris/bright/chr5/phase2/Readme.org") :publishing-directory "~/public_html/org")))) The two Readme.org files both get published as ~/public_html/org/Readme.org. I would really like them to be ~/public_html/org/chr5_cng_Readme.html and ~/public_html/org/chr5_phase2_Readme.org. Ie with the directory relative to :base-directory included in the file name. Is this possible? My working situation is that under project bright, important directories have a Readme.org file containing notes relating to that sub-directory. It's handy for writing the notes for the filename to always be Readme.org, but less handy for publishing so that my colleagues can see where I'm up to. Thanks, Chris.