On 1 Apr 2013, at 15:14, John Hendy wrote: > I find the links difficult to spot in Worg sometimes, especially > depending on monitor angle and current brightness setting. Is this an > issue for anyone else? > > I fiddled around in /style/worg.css a bit and didn't land on anything > too great. I'm wondering if anyone with a design background might have > suggestions for link colors? I guess if no one else is affected by > this... I'll just deal with it and mine sweep wildly with my mouse > when I think a link should be in there somewhere :) In the old days lines used to be underlined, nowadays it is considered a bit dated, but an underlined item in a sentence is generally understood to be a link. A good example is http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/html/elements/a Which uses: a { text-decoration: underline } and for external links: a.external { padding-right: 15px; margin-right: 5px; background-image: url(skins/webplatform/images/link-external.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: right 3px; } Design as this won't do on behance or dribble, but worg is primarily for documentation. Usability and readability should trump superficial aesthetics in a case like this.