From: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
To: Chris Gray <chrismgray@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: markup in environments in latex export
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:04:04 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Chris,

Normally a request for a patch shuts people up, not in your case. :-)

Very interesting, I like how you did this parallel to the
other, similar environments that also require internal
processing.

I am quite over committed right now and have a trip coming up,
and  I will need to think a bit more about this, so I may not
get to in quickly.  I'll get back to you, at the latest
in mid May.

- Carsten

P.S.  Do you have an FSF copyright assignment?  If not, could
you please get one?