Some notes: o Level 1 headlines become slide titles. o Level 2 headlines become items in the slide and the text under the level 2 headlines ends up as text in the item. o Level 3 headlines (not shown in the sample document) were supposed to become notes, but this obviously will not work this way. I don't know how to make it work. In the end, I edited the tex file by hand in order to get the notes right. o Moreover (and I think this is a bug in the latex exporter), I had to rearrange the notes by hand: they ended up in the wrong slides. I have had zero time to chase this however, so I am not really sure why this happened. o There was a problem with the table of contents (it's empty and it pushes the title of the first slide down), so I manually zapped it from the tex file. o Latex had some peculiar objections to the labels and I did not care about them, so I preprocessed them out of existence in the tex file. After a little practice, I could edit the tex file to take care of all the problems in about 5 minutes. Even so, after getting the bulk of the contents of the presentation done, I did a final production of the tex file and did the final touchups on that. One of these days, I'll have to go back and figure out some of the problems. For now, this zeroth approximation to a solution will have to suffice. HTH. Thanks, Nick