Nick Dokos wrote: >Sharon Kimble writes: >> Whilst trying to set a key binding to archive 'DONE' todo items, by >> trying to bind F13 [aka CapsLock] to '2', so the finished intended >> result would have been - F13 + 2 = DONE & ARCHIVED. This is a global >> key binding, although I was trying for a local one. How do I know its >> 'global'? Because CapsLock now does not work for me to use in this >> email! >> >> So, how do I revert CapsLock to being its intended F13 please? > >If you have not added anything to .emacs (or whatever init file(s) you >use), just restart emacs. If you have, delete it and restart emacs. > >-- >Nick Thanks for this, I'll try it tomorrow when I'm back on the computer. Sharon. -- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.