This tutorial needs updating: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org4beginners.htmlIt uses C-c C-v binding which was changed in 2010. Since this is the introductory org-mode tutorial, I imagine many new Emacs users get discouraged and give up on Emacs and org-mode because of this.At least warn users that the tutorial is now obsolete. More details at What function is C-c C-v bound to in org-mode? | | | | | | | | | | | What function is C-c C-v bound to in org-mode? I am new to Emacs working through the Org-mode beginning at the basics tutorial. The "Working with todo ite... | | | | Wolfram Volpi wolf_volpi@yahoo.com