No, when I open my .org file, ad fitst I view the calendario of week (with things to do), I would have this view for the next 7 (or 6 or 9 or n) days in future. Non I sede just the actual week Thank you Renato Il 5 novembre 2022 23:57:37 CET, "Quiliro Ordóñez" ha scritto: >El 2022-11-05 15:51, Renato Pontefice escribió: >> With this command >> (org-agenda-list) >> (delete-other-windows) >> >> My org-mode open with the present week days appointment and TODO >> >> I would open with next 7 days view every day, not just on Monday. >> Is it possible? > >Did you read the Org manual? > -- Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con Mail. Perdonate la brevità.