* 5.08: org-remember throws an error:
@ 2007-09-07 16:52 raman
From: raman @ 2007-09-07 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

If I use the new, shiny %A in my remember tempaltes, org throws an error
when I hit C-c C-c in the remember buffer.

The error is coming from org-paste which somewhat unhelpfully says signal:
The kill is not a (set of) tree(s) - please use C-y to yank anyway

Interestingly enough this error doesn't always happen, but appears to
consistently occur if Interestingly enough this error doesn't always
happen, but appears to consistently occur if I create remember notes
from emacs/w3 buffers, which where I want it.

It doesn't appear to be w3 specific other than that is the context where
I triggered the error.

* Re: 5.08: org-remember throws an error:
@ 2007-09-10  5:09 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-09-10  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: raman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Could you post the remember buffer, what it looks like just before you
press C-c C-c?

Thanks.

- Carsten

On Sep 7, 2007, at 18:52, raman wrote:

> If I use the new, shiny %A in my remember tempaltes, org throws an
> error
> when I hit C-c C-c in the remember buffer.
>

> The error is coming from org-paste which somewhat unhelpfully says
> signal:
> The kill is not a (set of) tree(s) - please use C-y to yank anyway
>
> Interestingly enough this error doesn't always happen, but appears to
> consistently occur if Interestingly enough this error doesn't always
> happen, but appears to consistently occur if I create remember notes
> from emacs/w3 buffers, which where I want it.
>
> It doesn't appear to be w3 specific other than that is the context
> where
> I triggered the error.

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam