Hi Fabian, I have no plans to extend cdlatex in this direction, it is really a LaTeX support module and not a general template module. There are *many* emacs packages that implement template insertion in one way or another. Maybe you can find something here: http://emacs-template.sourceforge.net/related.html I am not sure if I understand what you mean by "remember destrys my views". - Carsten -----Original Message----- From: emacs-orgmode-bounces+dominik=science.uva.nl@gnu.org on behalf of Fabian Braennstroem Sent: Fri 5/30/2008 8:47 PM To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: [Orgmode] cdlatex like remember Hi, I am using cdlatex a lot with auctex and start using it with org... great :-) For smaller templates and bigger templates, for which I used remember before, I start to 'convert' them. What I am kind of missing in cdlatex is a function 'AUTOTEXT', 'AUTOQUESTION' and 'CURRENTTIME'... actually similar options like in remember. Is there a chance that cdlatex can do this? It is for me much 'easier' to handle than remeber. I am using viper-mode and have trouble with all those C-u bindings and often have a lot of tiled buffers on a large display. Remember kind of destroys my views... Greetings! Fabian _______________________________________________ Emacs-orgmode mailing list Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode