Bill Hager wrote: > I don't seem to understand #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE and it's relation to html > export. What I think is that everything between a #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE and > #+END_EXAMPLE should end up in
 tags when I do a HTML export with C-c
> C-e b.  However, the reality is that everything ends up in a

tag for me. > > My goal is to have sections of my org file end up in

 tags when I HTML
> export.  Any ideas on how I can do this?
>
> I'm running the default emacs 22.2.1 on Ubuntu Jaunty.

I can't reproduce this. I used the following simple org file:

,----

| * Test
|
| Here's an example:
|
| #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
| This is a test.
| #+END_EXAMPLE
`----

did C-c C-e h and got the attached html file. The example is
'd properly I think.

HTH,
Nick