* OT: another SyncML article on LWN
@ 2009-05-28 16:54 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2009-05-28 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

This is not directly org-related, but I think it might be of
interest to a bunch of people on this list:

   http://lwn.net/Articles/333223/

The article should be freely available (it was published
last week). It's a follow-up to another article on SyncML:

   http://lwn.net/Articles/327498/

Nick

* Re: OT: another SyncML article on LWN
@ 2009-05-28 23:42 ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2009-05-28 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2009-05-28 17:54 +0100, Nick Dokos wrote:
> This is not directly org-related, but I think it might be of
> interest to a bunch of people on this list:
>
>    http://lwn.net/Articles/333223/
>
> The article should be freely available (it was published
> last week). It's a follow-up to another article on SyncML:
>
>    http://lwn.net/Articles/327498/
>
> Nick

I wish maybe in Emacs 24 there's native support for some database
backends such as squlite so that people can make proper contact,
calendar packages for emacs. Anything else seems rather hackish.

--
.: Leo :. [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ] .: I use Emacs :.