In one of my agenda views I have org-agenda-prefix-format setup like this: (org-agenda-prefix-format " %-8:c ") The whole thing then looks like that: eraldo: TODO clean garage In this example eraldo is the name of the org file > eraldo.org I would like to have the same thing just not at the begining of the like... like this: TODO clean garage eraldo Is that possible? I thought if there is an agenda prefix... why not have an agenda suffix? Pleas let me know your ideas. Greetings and thanks, Eraldo