My wording! You seem to have found a comrade. I would further suggest getting in touch (apart from the mailing list and exchanging ideas and current setup). On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 23:27, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: > Wow, didn't think this observation would generate so much buzz :) Great to > know other org-mode users feel the need for it too. > > Another aspect is that when you archive and item (when it's DONE) it's nice > to know it's context. If you have a NEXT ACTION that belongs to a project > and this specific NA is already DONE, if you archive it you'll loose > context. (you might want to data mine the archive file later, never knows > :)). > > Anyway, as you could note, these additions are GTD-specific, since I'm a > GTD-proponent. And org-mode was so far the best system to implement GTD > after plain paper. > > Maybe we could create a GTD extension to org-mode? I'd love to help in the > development, but I have no idea on how the code is structured and or how > easy is to add / modify current features (coupling, plugin model, etc). Is > there any document that explains it? > > Thanks, > > Marcelo. > > On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Eraldo Helal wrote: > >> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 05:01, Manish wrote: >> >>> Of course, I do not know elisp nor do I understand Org internals so >>> the idea might just be nonsense from an implementation perspective. >>> >> Nonsense or not.... I like the idea a lot! >> >> It would be of great help to me. >> >> personally I would only need one parent (the inner most) headline. >> In your example that would the following: >> Make a plan TODO Print a trillion dollars >> but >> [Take over the world/Make a plan] TODO Print a trillion dollars >> is even better if the level can be customized and the order reversed. >> >> The agenda has a prefix by default... maybe that could be/get used. >> >> Greetings from Austria, >> Eraldo >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Emacs-orgmode mailing list >> Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. >> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org >> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >> >> >