On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 05:01, Manish wrote: > Of course, I do not know elisp nor do I understand Org internals so > the idea might just be nonsense from an implementation perspective. > Nonsense or not.... I like the idea a lot! It would be of great help to me. personally I would only need one parent (the inner most) headline. In your example that would the following: Make a plan TODO Print a trillion dollars but [Take over the world/Make a plan] TODO Print a trillion dollars is even better if the level can be customized and the order reversed. The agenda has a prefix by default... maybe that could be/get used. Greetings from Austria, Eraldo