I am having a similar problem as Marcelo... However, in order to keep the agenda flat I only want the parent PROJECT headline (the inner most) to be the prefix. In his example this would be the following: My-sub-sub-project *NEXT Call Liz RE: account creation * :@call:@work: The problem is that I did not yet find out how I can get the <*parent project headline*> (in this case: *my-sub-sub-project*) as *agenda prefix*. Until this is solved I rewrite the project name for all todo-headlines in the project. Greetings, Eraldo