On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 22:48, Nick Dokos wrote: > Eraldo Helal wrote: > > > I get the following error when trying to export my agenda: > > > > > org-write-agenda: Cannot open load file: htmlize > > > > > > Any idea how to fix this? > > > > Get htmlize.el from > > http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/htmlize.el > > install it somewhere in your load-path and (optionally) byte-compile it. > > This version includes Carsten's fixes for face properties, making it > compatibel with Emacs 23 (as well as older versions). > > HTH, > Nick > So, I guess htmlize.el is not part of org-mode. Is there a way of keeping uptodate with this file? Will it survive when I do my git pull, etc? Thank's Eraldo