On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 00:41, Matthew Lundin wrote: > > Eraldo Helal writes: > > > On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 22:11, Deric Bytes > > wrote: > > > > I know you can hide the current content when on the heading by > > pressing TAB. > > > > Is there a way to do this when the cursor is within the content of > > the heading. > > > > I have to admint, that I was looking for this too. (There is just so > > much new stuff to me that I decided to wait some time) > > > > Can you close all other heading, whilst still keeping current > > heading > > open and without moving the cursor > > I believe the easiest way to do this is to type C-c p TAB. (C-c p moves > to the next headline above the cursor. > > > Is there also a way to close the parent tree (if on one of its > > contents) > > e.g. close Projects tree while cursor is on project2. > > > > * Projects > > ** project1 > > ** project2 > > ** project3 > > For this, you could use C-c u TAB. (C-c u moves up to the next headling > level). > > Matt > C-c u => I get: C-c u is undefined version 6.24trans I could not find it in the manual either.