I am looking for a way to auto ask for a tag (from a set of tags) when a certain todo state gets active. example: todo states - todo - action - done // BEFORE: * clean garage ** TODO call cleaning service // as soon as I change to the next state (action), I need to enter (i.e. automatically get prompted for) a tag (prompted from my tag list). * clean garage ** ACTION call cleaning service :call: >> This would help me to make sure there are no tasks that do not have any context! Greetings, Eraldo