Hi, First, let me say I think orgmode is just fantastic. I discovered it recently and pretty much live within it now. I think however that I have found an issue (I have searched the forums, but didnt seem to find an answer to my question) When exporting from org to pdf, if the Latex code has an error, emacs hangs taking the CPU all the way up. For example, when trying to org-export-as-pdf the following file: -------------- * Some stuff here \begin{multline} 2+ 3 = 5 \end{multine} ------------- my emacs hangs eating 100% of the CPU and needs to be killed from the terminal. I am running the git version of Org (6.28trans). And my emacs version is: 23.0.91.1. I am running this in Ubuntu 64bit. Manuel Amador