* Bug: Incorrect duration format example in comments in 'org-duration.el' [9.3 (release_9.3 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/)]
@ 2021-04-20 10:31 Johnson
From: Johnson @ 2021-04-20 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm contributing to an org file python parser to correctly parse durations.

I found the comments in org-duration.el
(https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/org-duration.el#L31
<https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/org-duration.el#L31>),
mentioning that `1d3h5min` is a valid duration format.

So, I expect the following should work:

M-x eval-expression <RET>
(org-duration-string-to-minutes "1d3h5min") <RET>

However, the following error occurred:

(error "Invalid duration format: \"1d3h5min\"")

I also tried adding "1d3h5min" as an EFFORT property, however, resulting
in the same error. I assume that the comment should be fixed by removing
this particular example? (Other examples work fine)

--
Sincerely,
Johnson