Hi Nick, It does not export anything. The message window displays: "No command associated with key l" Chris On Oct 16, 2010 1:54pm, Nick Dokos wrote: > chris.m.malone@gmail.com wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I'm using emacs version 22.2.1 on a Fedora Core 9 machine. I'm new to > org-mode and am interested in using it to write LaTeX documents/Beamer > > presentations. When I load the export dispatcher with Cc Ce, however, I > do not have the "l" option for LaTeX export; I only have the following: > > > > [t] insert the export option template > > [v] limit export to visible part of outline tree > > > > [a] export as ASCII > > [h] export as HTML > > [b] export as HTML and browse immediately > > [x] export as XOXO > > > > [i] export current file as iCalendar file > > [I] export all agenda files as iCalendar files > > [c] export agenda files into combined iCalendar file > > > > [F] publish current file > > [P] publish current project > > [X] publish... (project will be prompted for) > > [A] publish all projects > > > > Is there something that I need to turn on in my .emacs file or an > additional module that needs to be installed to have access to the LaTeX > exporter? > > > Not that I know of. What happens if you press l in any case? If it does > export > to latex then it would seem to be some sort of display problem perhaps > (lots > of weasel words here but I can't help it). If there is some error, then > post > the error. > Nick