* about table width mark in html export
@ 2009-08-27 18:35 waterloo
From: waterloo @ 2009-08-27 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

when export to html , tabel width <10> appears.

I think <10> should disappear in html exporting.

| <10>       | <45>                                          |
| *LANG*     | A catch-all setting which identifies the locale for all
possible features. However, individual topics can be overridden using one of
the following variables. |
| *LC_COLLATE* and *LC_CTYPE* | Character handling (which characters are
part of the alphabet) and (alphabetical) orderkdf |

I hope my explanation is clear.

Thanks

* Re: about table width mark in html export
@ 2009-08-27 19:36 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2009-08-27 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: waterloo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

waterloo <waterloo2005@gmail.com> wrote:

> when export to html , tabel width <10> appears.
>
> I think <10> should disappear in html exporting.
>
> | <10>       | <45>                                          |
> | *LANG*     | A catch-all setting which identifies the locale for all
> possible features. However, individual topics can be overridden using one of
> the following variables. |
> | *LC_COLLATE* and *LC_CTYPE* | Character handling (which characters are
> part of the alphabet) and (alphabetical) orderkdf |

I presume you mean that the whole first row should not be present in
the exported table.

Try changing the table to the following and then exporting:

| ! | <10>       | <45>                    |
|   | *LANG*     | A catch-all etc.        |
|   | *LC_COLLATE* and *LC_CTYPE* | Character handling etc. |

See section 3.5.8 "Tables"/"The spreadsheet"/"Advanced features"
for details.

Nick

* Re: about table width mark in html export
@ 2009-08-28  3:43   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2009-08-28  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, waterloo

Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> wrote:

> waterloo <waterloo2005@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > when export to html , tabel width <10> appears.
> >
> > I think <10> should disappear in html exporting.
> >
> > | <10>       | <45>                                          |
> > | *LANG*     | A catch-all setting which identifies the locale for all
> > possible features. However, individual topics can be overridden using one of
> > the following variables. |
> > | *LC_COLLATE* and *LC_CTYPE* | Character handling (which characters are
> > part of the alphabet) and (alphabetical) orderkdf |
> >

> I presume you mean that the whole first row should not be present in
> the exported table.
>
> Try changing the table to the following and then exporting:

> | ! | <10>       | <45>                    |
> |   | *LANG*     | A catch-all etc.        |
> |   | *LC_COLLATE* and *LC_CTYPE* | Character handling etc. |
>
> See section 3.5.8 "Tables"/"The spreadsheet"/"Advanced features"
> for details.

... and if you read that section a bit more carefully than I did,
you will see that I made a mistake: don't use ! just to inhibit
exporting, use / instead:

`/'
     Do not export this line.  Useful for lines that contain the
     narrowing `<N>' markers.

Nick

* Re: about table width mark in html export
@ 2009-08-28  4:07     ` waterloo
From: waterloo @ 2009-08-28  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode